Business: Backstage (2020 Mastermind Cohort)
Behind-the-Scenes Strategies for Leading a Thriving Data Business
I receive almost as many questions about running a thriving company as I do about data visualization...
- How I got started in 2014
- What type of advice I received from mentors early on
- All of the correct ways to make a living with data visualization
- How I found my earliest clients
- Where my income comes from (the percentage from in-person training, online training, consulting, keynotes, and other sources)
- How I manage traveling in the U.S. and internationally with my family
- How you actually decide what to specialize in
- What my staffing structure has looked like in the past, and what it looks like now
- How I learned how to run a business
- Getting started with blogging, social media, and online courses
I wish I could respond to all your questions, but there simply aren't enough hours in the day.
That's why I created this training program: to help even more of you.
When you join, you'll get instant access to recorded lessons and consultations that you can watch anytime.
Each year, I lead dozens of in-person workshops for thousands of people. My online courses bring those skills to you, too.
Depict Data Studio also consults to the United Nations, State Department, and Centers for Disease Control, plus dozens more foundations, nonprofits, film companies, banks, hospitals, and universities worldwide.
Your data deserves to be out in the world--actionable, talked about, used--not gathering dust in spreadsheets.
4,000+ participants from around the globe
have already taken the leap into better reports, slideshows, dashboards, and infographics.